Who am I?
My name is Tomasz Watorowski, but you probably know that by now. I've graduated from Poznan University of Technology where I've got my M. Sc Eng degree in Computer Science. Since then I've worked on many different projects some of which have reached the stage of mass production. So, to keep the long story short here is a list of my skills.
- Self-Made Bluetooth Module, based on dual-mode chips from CSR, that is fully compliant with FCC and Bluetooth RF layer standards
- Bluetooth BR/EDR: Implemented full Bluetooth Peripheral Stack (protocols supported HCI, L2CAP, SDP, RFCOMM, HID)
- Bluetooth LE: Implemented Peripheral Role (protocols supproted: HCI, L2CAP, ATT/GATT, SMP)
- Some expirience with Nordic Semiconductor BT Low Energy Chips (NRF8001)
- My own design of LNA for GPS
- NMEA Parsing
- GSM module implementation for data xmission using AT commands and PPP protocol
- Vehicle Tracking system implementation
Sensor Data Processing
- Experience with accelerometers, magnetometers and gyroscopes, Atmospheric pressure sensors
- Kalman filtering
- Sensor data fusion
- A, AB and C class RF amplifiers design (< 1GHz)
- Oscillator and PLL design
- DDS implementation
- Signal mixing
- ARM: Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3, ARM7TDMI, ARM9 (ST, Atmel, NXP)
- FPGA (Xilinx Spartan 3)
- C/ASM when needed.